We welcome your application to study at Waikato Diocesan School for Girls.
Applications for year 9 students close at 5.00pm on the last day of April each year. Interviews are conducted and places confirmed by the end of Term Two.
Applications are categorised into preference and non-preference applicants. As an integrated Anglican School preference is given to practising/baptised Anglicans, current sisters and step-sisters, those with Old Girl connections, and members of the Uniting Churches of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Applications to study in other year groups are considered on a case-by-case basis and acceptances are dependent on spaces available.
*Waikato Diocesan does not operate a waiting list for enrolments. You are encouraged to make an application at the end of year 7.
To view our Financial Schedule, click here.
To apply, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Request an Application Pack
- Request an Application Pack
- Download the application pack below, OR
- Collect a pack from the school office
Step 2: Complete an Application Form
- Complete and return the application form no later than 5.00pm on the last day of April of the year proceeding.
Step 3: The Application Form is received
- Receipt of your application will be acknowledged in writing.
- Those applying for the year 9 intake in the following year may then be contacted for an interview in Term 2 of the year prior to enrolment. Depending on the number of applications received for that year, not every applicant will be interviewed.
- Applicants for years other than year 9 will be contacted once a vacancy opens.
Step 4: Notification of a Place
- Applicants are formally offered a place in writing.
Please contact the Admissions Office to discuss study opportunities at Waikato Diocesan School for Girls.